Cycle Syncing Made Simple is for you...
- You have regular or semi-regular cycles and have not entered into menopause
- You're frustrated with lack of progress despite exercising most days of the week and think your hormones might be to blame
- You're unable to build muscle (or lose fat) no matter how much you workout
- Your energy and motivation to exercise ebbs and flows throughout the month
- You feel like a failure when you take too many rest days
- You occasionally need a nap or want lay down after a really intense workout
- You're always sore or nursing an injury
- You suspect you're overtraining or have hormonal imbalance
Cycle Syncing Made Simple is NOT for you...
- You're in menopause or don't have a menstrual cycle*
- You are taking some form of hormonal birth control (i.e. pill, IUD, ring, etc.)
- You're not willing to track your menstrual cycle and listen to your body's biofeedback
- Your fitness routine is working for you and you don't want to make any changes to it
* If you've had a hysterectomy and still ovulate, cycle syncing might work for you!
In Cycle Syncing Made Simple, you will learn...
- How to exercise WITH your hormones instead of against them
- Why not syncing your workouts with your cycle could be hindering your progress
- How to maximize your energy and motivation to get the most out of your workouts
- Why sometimes "less is more" when it comes to exercise and your hormones
- How to *actually* sync your workouts to your cycle and exercise "smarter, not harder"
- 60-minute cycle syncing masterclass
- Cycle syncing "cheat sheet" calendar with details for what's happening in each phase of your cycle and recommendations for how to exercise
- Cycle symptom tracker to help you record and make sense of what's happening hormonally from week-to-week to optimize your workouts
- Masterclass workbook to help identify key recommendations and how best to apply them to your own personal fitness routine
If I'm exercising, but not losing weight (and losing motivation), would this masterclass be helpful?
Yes, absolutely! Changing your body composition sometimes requires a different approach, so instead of doing what you're currently doing and NOT getting results, learn how to work with your hormones (instead of against them) to get the best possible results without devoting hours and hours to exercise every week!
What if I'm on The Pill or have an IUD (i.e. Mirena). Would this masterclass be helpful?
It could be! But remember the purpose of hormonal birth control is to suppress your natural hormones, so you may or may not benefit from cycle syncing. With a hormonal IUD you *may* still ovulate, so it could be helpful for making sense of your energy levels throughout the month and coordinating with your workouts.
What if I have a copper (non-hormonal) IUD?
Cycle Synching Made Simple is for you! The copper IUD doesn’t suppress ovulation and you should experience real periods, which means it's compatible with cycle syncing and you can track your hormonal phases and coordinate with your workouts.
Hi, I'm Tina
Hi, I’m Tina! I'm an FDN-P and Nutrition Coach. I am also the Founder of Carrots 'N' Cake, Author of The Everything Macro Cookbook, podcast host, and Creator of the StrongMadeSimple Program.
Through my own struggles with hormonal imbalance and receiving non-answers from doctors (as well as prescriptions for hormonal birth control), I've devoted myself to learning and helping as many women as possible heal their hormones naturally through functional testing and nutrition and lifestyle changes. As someone who works with thousands of clients year after year, I know that hormone issues can be detrimental to fitness gains and fat loss, which why I created this masterclass. Cycle syncing is going to be a game-changer for you!
Certifications & Experience:
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Certification
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Advanced Stress & Hormones Certification
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certificate in Exercise Nutrition
- Nutritional Coaching Institute Hormone Specialist certification
- Nutritional Coaching Institute Gut Health Master Class
- SCW Nutrition, Hormones, and Metabolism Certification
- Level 1 CrossFit trainer certification
- NASM personal trainer certification