What we eat is so fundamental to our health. In fact, every cell in your body is involved in hormone balance and that, of course, is influenced by our nutrition. Specific vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and fiber are required to make, transport, utilize, breakdown, and eliminate hormones. What you eat (or don’t eat) influences your menstrual cycle regularity (or irregularity), PMS, menstrual pain, breast health, mood swings, and so much more.
The relationship between good nutrition and our hormones is incredibly powerful, and it’s 1000% the motivation for why I created this 81-page bundle. It can help you restore and support hormonal balance with simple dietary changes – the exact ones you’ll find inside this resource.
What you'll get:
- Hormonal Imbalance Quiz
- 6 Signs of Hormonal Weight Gain
- How to Eat for Your Hormones Guidelines
- 9 Foods That Fight Hormonal Weight Gain
- Follicular Phase Support Meal Plan
- Luteal Phase Support Meal Plan
- 33 Hormone-Friendly Recipes
- Convenient Itemized Grocery Lists
- Seed Cycling Quick Start Guide
- Adrenal Cocktail Recipe
- What to Eat Food List