We utilize Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis (HTMA) with women who have metabolic and hormonal imbalances that might be preventing them from losing weight.
HTMA is a non-invasive, easy to do, affordable method to look at an accurate report of your tissue levels of 36 key minerals and heavy metals impacting your health. Long-term exposure to toxic elements/minerals can progressively impair various bodily processes, leading to a variety of health conditions.
By looking at the composition of minerals and heavy metals being excreted in the hair, we can infer about the mineral/heavy metals in other tissues in the body.
WHAT IS HTMA?
- A hair sample is used to evaluate the body's mineral content.
- It's a window into the cell’s mineral activity. Hair is made up of dead cells, and cells are the major site of metabolic activity in the body, so analyzing the hair gives us a unique window into the cells that we wouldn’t be able to see otherwise.
- An average of the mineral activity over 3-4 months; similar to how the rings of a tree tell a story
- The “spark plugs” of the body. Without the proper minerals, the body can't function properly.
- Needed for millions of enzymes as co-factors, facilitators, inhibitors and as a part of the enzymes themselves. Minerals help vitamins do their job. Minerals also run enzymes run hormones. If there's hormone imbalance, there is mineral imbalance.
- Their availability and usability has a great deal to do with the health of the human body.
Systems affected by toxic element accumulation include:
Comprehensive HTMA Analysis Report includes detailed graphed results for:
- 8 toxic metals
- 15 nutritional minerals
- 15 additional elements
- 7 significant mineral ratios
- 9 toxic metal ratios
With this option, we will provide test interpretations and a targeted protocol based on your HTMA results.
- Convenient at-home HTMA test
- Personalized test interpretation and comprehensive written report
- Customized protocol based off test results
- Access to high-quality, discount supplements
- Ongoing support via private Facebook community group
- Add-on option for a live 30-minute consult to review your results and ask questions