Join the healthy fam
STRONG MADE SIMPLE FITNESS PROGRAM!
A 6-Week Total Body Strength Solution for Building Muscle & Burning Fat. Join us today!I'M SUPER READY!
WHO IS #STRONGMADESIMPLE FOR?
- Women who want a faster and more effective way to exercise. Busy women, who are balancing a lot of responsibilities and want to make the most of their schedule. Spend less time to get better results!
- #STRONGMADESIMPLE is for anyone with limited access to equipment. The workouts only require two sets of dumbbells (1 light, 1 heavy) and space to exercise. That’s it. Nothing else!
- This program is for people who get bored easily. #STRONGMADESIMPLE is straightforward, but anything but basic. The movements will keep both your mind and body guessing to beat workout boredom. The program’s 24 unique workouts have you performing a variety of exercises with varying rep schemes, tempos, and intensities all while moving efficiently from exercise to exercise so things don’t get monotonous and stale.
- These workouts are intended for intermediate to advanced exercisers. I consider this program relatively hardcore, and even though the movements are fairly simple, it’s intense and the weight will be (relatively) heavy for you. You can always adjust for your own fitness level, but know that you will absolutely get a kickass workout with this program!
- You want to look like you actually work out. If you feel like you put in the time and energy at the gym, but aren’t seeing the body that reflects it, you’ve come to the right place! #STRONGMADESIMPLE will help you train like an athlete while maximizing fat loss and body change.
WHO IS #STRONGMADESIMPLE NOT FOR?
- This program isn’t for people who spend a lot of time exercising or at the gym. If you prefer long workouts, this is not the program for you.
- It’s not for people training for a specific event or competition. #STRONGMADESIMPLE is for the average person who wants to look better, feel better, and enjoy their workouts. It’s NOT for someone who wants exercise to be their whole life.
- It’s not for those who expect overnight results. There are no shortcuts when it comes to changing your body. While I believe the #STRONGMADESIMPLE workouts (and similar quick, high-intensity workouts) are great for results, magical fat loss, definition, and strength gains won’t happen in a short amount of time with little effort. Consistency (and patience) with training is key.
- #STRONGMADESIMPLE isn’t for people who have never exercised. While the workouts can be easily modified, if you are brand new to exercise, I recommend starting with an in-person trainer to get comfortable with lifting first.
In this program,
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
Upon purchase, you’ll get access to a closed membership site where all of the workouts, tutorial videos and instruction, training calendar, finisher workouts, and other related information detailed below are housed.
24 FULL-BODY WORKOUTS
Combines the most effective exercise modalities to generate maximum results in 30-40 minutes or less. Contains 6 weeks worth of lower, upper, and full-body workouts for a 4-day-per week complete training program.
6-WEEK PROGRAMMING CALENDAR
Includes is a super easy-to-follow 6-week programming calendar with each of the 4 days of training outlined to help you stay consistent. Each day identifies the workout’s focus (i.e. upper body, lower body, full body). Print it out and hang it where you’ll see it every day to keep you motivated and on track with your workouts!
MINIMAL EQUIPMENT REQUIRED
The workouts require just two sets of dumbbells (1 light, 1 heavy) and some space to move. No gym membership or fancy machines are required. This workout is perfect for those who exercise at home.
VIDEO DEMOS + POINTS OF PERFORMANCE
#STRONGMADESIMPLE contains 65+ weight training exercises, each with a video demonstration as well as points of performance for ensuring proper form and best results.
12 BONUS FINISHER WORKOUTS
Strength training is the primary focus of #STRONGMADESIMPLE, but if you feel like you need a little something extra after completing a workout, you’ll have 12 (optional) high-intensity “finisher” workouts to choose from. These are also great on their own when you are really short on time!
ONLY WORKOUT PLAN YOU NEED
A challenging program designed so you don’t have to do ANY other workouts. Each week’s programming includes 1 lower body-focused, 1 upper body-focused, and two full-body workouts for a truly comprehensive program.
LIFETIME ACCESS TO MEMBERSHIP PORTAL
Workouts, training calendar, exercise demo videos, finisher workouts, and other related program information are housed in an online membership portal that you log into with a username and password. You have access forever to these materials if you wish to repeat the program at any point in time. View video tour of portal here.
READY TO GO WHEN YOU ARE
Workouts are delivered via PDFs for easy print-and-go access, so you can either bring them to the gym with you or bring them up on your phone, as the membership is mobile-friendly.
#STRONG MADE SIMPLE
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED?
WHAT SIZE DUMBBELLS DO YOU RECOMMEND?
WHAT FORMAT DO THE WORKOUTS COME IN?
AM I FIT ENOUGH? THIS SOUNDS INTENSE!
WILL I GET SORE WITH THESE WORKOUTS?
WHAT IF I CAN’T EXERCISE 4 DAYS A WEEK?
HOW LONG WILL I HAVE ACCESS TO THESE WORKOUTS?
WHAT IF I AM CURRENTLY DOING ANOTHER PROGRAM?
IS THERE A NUTRITION PROGRAM INCLUDED WITH STRONGMADESIMPLE?
IS THERE ANY COACHING THAT GOES ALONG WITH THIS?
I PURCHASED STRONGMADESIMPLE. HOW DO I ACCESS THE WORKOUTS?
I WAS ABLE TO LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT, BUT NOW I’M LOCKED OUT. HELP!
WHAT’S YOUR REFUND POLICY?
HI, I'M TINA
Tina Haupert is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P), Certified Nutrition Coach, and founder of Carrots ‘N’ Cake. She’s spent more than a decade in the online health industry and coached hundreds of women to improve their relationship with food by utilizing a macro-based approach while simultaneously achieving their body composition goals.
Life is all about having your carrots and cake, too! Through her own personal struggles with ulcerative colitis, post-birth control syndrome (aka wacky imbalanced hormones), and navigating doctors and the broken health system, Tina is committed to helping women take massive action toward becoming their happiest and healthiest selves yet. Instead of ‘bandaids’ and doctors who don’t listen, she uses functional testing to address underlying metabolic chaos and root causes with nutrition and lifestyle recommendations via the DRESS for Success protocol.
Tina lives on the South Shore of Massachusetts with her husband, son, and senior pug. She loves spending time with her boys on family walks, hiking, traveling, and trying new restaurants.
Join the SMS today
I'M EXCITED TO SEE YOU INSIDE!
JOIN FOR ONLY $119!
Upon purchase, You should have received a confirmation email when you placed your order. (Check your spam in case you didn't receive it.) You can download all of the materials right from your confirmation email. If you have any issues, please reach out at [email protected]