Here's Why You Can't Diet Forever...
If you think about it, women lose weight all the time. The hard part is actually keeping the weight off. We know how to lose weight, but we never practice how to maintain it, which is why so many women regain the weight they lost, plus more!
If you repeat this cycle over and over again, it begins to damage your metabolism, so it becomes harder and harder to lose weight. Being able to transition from dieting to maintenance calories is the key to sustainable weight loss.
So what do you have to lose? (Besides the weight that all of the diets haven’t helped you lose?)
Taking the time to reverse diet is what you need to repair your overall HEALTH. Sure, you want to lose body fat, look and feel great, and that WILL happen if you are consistent and patient with the process.
But, more important, is relieving your body of the stress of it has experienced via under-eating (and often over-exercising) before your metabolism is further damaged, sending your deeper into this cycle. Plus, imagine having the relationship with food you’ve always dreamed of, losing the weight for good, and loving the process. What's better than that?
This course is for you if...
- You've been dieting for what seems like forever and not seeing results
- You've continued to decrease calories and increase cardio, but your results have plateaued.
- You're currently eating or think you need to eat 1,200 calories or less per day to see results
- You've stopped seeing progress in the gym
- You suspect a hormone or thyroid imbalance
- You experience fatigue but suffer from insomnia at the same time.
- Your fitness routine focuses primarily on cardo
- You're confused about how much food and exercise is right for you
- you're confused about how much food and exercise is right for you
- You want to learn the basics of reverse dieting and how to get started
This course is NOT for you if...
- You've figured out what works best for you
- You're not ready to make changes to your diet and exercise routine
- The idea of tracking your food stresses you out
- You don't think you'll be look at what you're currently do differently
- You're in a hurry to lose weight
- You prefer intuitive eating over structure and guidelines
Module 1: Welcome + Course Overview
Module 2: Basics of Metabolism
Module 3: Nutritional Periodization
Module 4: How to Reverse Diet
Module 5: Plan Your Reverse Diet
Module 6: Frequently Asked Questions
Faster Metabolism course includes:
- 28-page Reverse Diet Master Plan to help you organize and plan out your reverse diet
- 3 hours of video lectures divided in to 6 modules and delivered via email over the course of 4 weeks
- Corresponding email education to highlight key points and tasks to complete during the course
- Instructions and tracking sheets to organize initial measurements, progress photos, and biofeedback
- Step-by-step instructions and planning worksheets for designing your own personal reverse diet
- Detailed education related to how and when to end your reverse diet and what to do next
- Extensive FAQs and a reverse diet flow chart to help troubleshoot any challenges you may encounter
- Private community to ask questions, consult with, and find support during your reverse diet
"I think I need a reverse diet, but I am terrified I'll gain weight. Will I?"
Remember, the goal of a reverse diet is not necessarily to lose weight; it's to start getting your metabolism responsive again so that eventually it becomes *easier* to lose weight. You are here because you've hit a plateau and suspect that hormonally something might be "off," so we need to reset the metabolism to give it the ability to actually release fat, if that's your goal.
Some reverse dieters lose weight, some hold steady, and some gain before losing, and it’s totally okay that it might take you some time to come to terms with this. Basically, it’s totally normal to gain a little bit of weight and what should be expected from a reverse diet.
Look at the big picture: You aren’t where you want to be today. This process of reverse dieting is going to fix some of the damage that has been done to your metabolism and hormones. Putting the time in to do this now is going to allow you to diet in a healthier and more sustainable manner in the future, so you see the results that you want.
The Faster Metabolism Course will provide you with all of the education and resources you need to feel confident in the process - everything from how to adjust your thinking about the scale and how to shift your mindset related to eating more without a ton of stress. Reverse dieting, when done properly and under the right conditions, can help you maintain and improve your results while giving your body the diet break it needs. I know it might sound counterintuitive to eat more to lose fat, but reversing the right way will absolutely get you the results you desire!
At the end of this course, you will...
- Understand the science behind why your metabolism has slowed down and why a reverse diet is necessary
- Know exactly how to implement a reverse diet and understand the step-by-step process necessary to create a master plan that's right for you!
- Have necessary tools and resources needed to guide your reverse diet and feel confident in executing it on your own.
- Know how to utilize biofeedback outside of numbers on the scale to assess progress and troubleshoot challenges.
- Gain mindset strategies for coping with fear related to eating more, changes on the scale, and slow (but necessary!) progress.
- Gain real like advice via FAQs and a private community related to nutrition, fitness, and lifestyle to help you get the best results possible from your reverse.